Gorgeous & cozy multi-colored scarf, perfect to brighten up any outfit while keeping you toasty warm.
- 83% Acrylic, 17% Alpaca
- Slight variations in size or color are a result of the handmade nature of each product.
How does your purchase help?
These beautiful hats, gloves, and scarves that are handmade by Aymara and Quechua artisans using traditional knitting techniques.
- Andes Gifts' knitting cooperatives receive consistent projects throughout the year and set their own work schedule.
- The artisans they partner with don’t need to commute to larger cities in order to support their families.
- They believe in empowering indigenous women through economic opportunity.
- Their mission is to create employment opportunities for Aymara and Quechua artisans that allow them to remain within their local community while earning a reliable income.
- New designs are developed each year in collaboration with their artisans.
- They believe in empowering artisans through long-term employment opportunities
Handmade in Bolivia & Peru
- Hand wash gently in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not wring
- Dry cleaning is fine